Part Time Senior Accounts Assistant
North Kildare – Permanent Part Time
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000 pro rata
Start Date: November / December 2020
My client is seeking to appoint a Senior Accounts Assistant on a part time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work as part of the finance team reporting to the Financial Controller.
Experience processing and reconciling inter-company transactions, payroll and accounts payable will be required.
Experience using Excel is a distinct advantage
- Intrastat & Vies
- CSO returns; monthly, quarterly, annually
- Shared Services overheads (Admin, HR & IT)
- Collation of sustainability information for monthly reporting
- Assist in preparation of overhead budgets and quarterly forecasts for the Shared services functions
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of I/C transactions
- Reconciliation of I/C transactions
- Creditor account reconciliations
- Preparation of files for financial yearend audits at each site
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Support weekly payroll process
- Employee expenses management
- Assist in preparation of information for annual Insurance renewal
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and to manage conflicting priorities
- A problem solver who adapts to challenges
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Computer literacy and a high level of Excel expertise essential
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410