FINANCE MANAGER - Cavan/Meath border
The Company: Manufacturing
This is a full-time position, reporting to the CFO. This a varied role where you will be responsible for the management of the Finance team.
Managing the completion and timely reporting of all financial accounts with specific emphasis on the statutory accounts, audits and corporate filings of the Group. This is the ideal role for an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accounting professional to continue to develop and advance their career with a market leading company. Not only will you discover plenty of opportunities to grow and progress your skillset and portfolio of experience, you will be also joining a local company where your abilities will be put to the best use possible. So, if you are looking for that next step where you can develop and take on more responsibility this is the ideal role in which you will be able to do so.
- Lead preparation of monthly reports and annual budgets
- Maintain general ledger accounts to enable the production of timely and accurate financial statements and reports
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Treasury management
- Inventory control
- Working with & Leading the finance team in delivering the month end close process
- Completion and filing on time of all statutory returns to Revenue
- Working & leading the finance team in the preparation of the Annual Budget.
- Working & leading with the finance team to complete the Annual Statutory Audit.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and exercises as required by the business and CFO.
- A qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA /CIMA or equivalent) with 5 -10 years’ post qualification experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to drive and champion change
- Previous experience managing a team
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Exposure to ERP systems (SAP an advantage)
- Knowledge of Hyperion an advantage
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- To be a goal and results oriented individual with an ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Manufacturing experience would be beneficial to your application.