Responsibilities will include the following:
• Lead an accounts team of 4 experienced people.
• Preparation of quarterly budgets for the company,
• Overseeing cash flow and forecasting.
• Analysing and reviewing overheads and expenses
• Together with the accounts team dealing with the annual audit and answering all audit queries for three entities.
• Work closely with managers to evaluate projects and create a cost benefit analysis for capital expenditure projects.
• Managing and maintaining all banking facilities and annual insurance requirements.
• Assisting the Chief Executive where required in evaluation of new projects and financial decisions.
• Collaborating with outside advisors in the areas of tax, company secretarial, property and legal matters.