Leinster Appointments Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we collect, use and store your personal data.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to service you as a candidate, we collect personal details from you. These details may include:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, education, employment history, CV’s
- Bank details – if you are in a temp/contract agreement with us
- The results of psychometric, competency or medical tests
- Performance feedback whether positive or negative
- Referee details
- Screening notes
- Any other information required to provide you with job placement services.
Use of your Personal Information
Leinster Appointments collects and uses your personal information to deliver the job-seeking services you have requested. Your information will only be used for the purpose of matching your profile with potential job opportunities and will only be disclosed to prospective employers at your expressed direction. To provide you with an efficient service, this information may be shared by consultants working within Leinster Appointments.
We may also disclose your information to contracted companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf. We only share information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our job placement services to you. These third parties may not use that information for any purpose other than assisting us in providing these services. Any contact information that you provide through our system will not be sold/ rented/leased to any third party for the purpose of selling or marketing to you. We will only provide third party companies with the personal information they need to deliver the appropriate service.
We may use and disclose your personal data for the following purpose(s):
- to provide recruitment and/or related intermediary services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- to match your details against job vacancies which Leinster Appointments feels may be appropriate for you in order to assess your suitability for them;
- to apply for jobs on your behalf by sending your data to clients;
- to allow you submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to receive communication so that we can notify you when relevant job vacancies arise;
- to market our recruitment services to you
- to develop and market other products and services, to improve Leinster Appointment’s customer service and to make Leinster Appointment’s services more useful to you
- to inform you about any relevant industry developments, send you details of any events, promotions and competitions, and to communicate any other relevant information;
- to maintain and promote Leinster Appointments business relationships;
- to answer your enquiries or questions;
- for other purposes for which you have engaged Leinster Appointments
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While Leinster Appointments takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on our systems. Leinster Appointments accepts no liability should this occur.
Leinster Appointments has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Third party services and products advertised on this website are the responsibility of the third party and their inclusion on this website does not imply endorsement by Leinster Appointments. Leinster Appointments will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
Keeping your personal data up to date
Leinster Appointments takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
Leinster Appointments may also contact you from time to time to check that the data is still correct. However, please let Leinster Appointments know of any changes to your details as soon as you reasonably can in order for Leinster Appointments to maintain the accuracy of information held on you.
You may view, update or change your Leinster Appointments account information or CV document at any time. You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at Leinster Appointments, 56 South Main Street, Naas, Co Kildare. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Please be advised Leinster Appointments may charge a fee to cover the reasonable costs of retrieval and supply of data to you.
Job Alerts and Industry News
Once you have sent us your CV we will keep in touch by email to let you know about job alerts, industry news and events. You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us in this regard, please e-mail email@example.com
You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you provide us with your email address and contact details we can ‘unsubscribe’ you from further contact and delete data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be posted on this page.