The role has a solid functional reporting line into the Director of Finance.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Work with site management to prepare key financial plans (annual MRP (Mid Range Plan) and three forecasts within the financial year.
- Prepare MRP presentation packs with supporting schedules and file with GMS (Global Manufacturing Services).
- Present MRP to Finance Director and site Site LeadershipTeam.
- Assess and communicate local risks and opportunities in order to anticipate performance variances.
- Support cost accountant in preparation of product standard costs annually.
- With the support of the Shared Services Centre team prepare monthly P&L.
- Prepare and file reporting pack including financial metrics update with commentary and analysis of key deviations for the site.
- Present monthly results to Finance Director and site Site Leadership Team for review and analysis.
- Complete all actions from review process in a timely manner.
- Engage in full balance sheet review with Shared Services Centre team monthly.
- Drive financial awareness and Financial KPI delivery with local management.
- Prepare appropriate financial analysis of all deviations (OpEx. spend, manufacturing variance, Purchase Price Variance. and CapEx.), from financial plans to guide local management decisions and follow through on remediation actions.
- Monitor all financial transactions for the comapny in Bray and ensure accuracy and completeness. Identify and communicate in a timely manner any financial risks exposures observed with this business to Finance Director.
- Prepare business case in support of new product introduction and significant site investments.
Compliance and Internal control
- Ensure compliance with all corporate guidelines and IFRS.
- Maintain strong internal control systems around company assets.
- Fully support all GIA and external audits on site.
Compensation and Benefits - Management Responsibility
- Supervision of payroll and all related benefits administration for the company and analysis of outputs from the payroll process.
- Manage, direct, develop and mentor the Compensation and Benefits Analyst.
- Finance Degree
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification
- Minimum of 5-10 years Finance Management experience.
- Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP Accounting is essential
- Experience with payroll processing is desirable
- Experience in people management is desirable
- Sound and up to date knowledge of Irish GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Be highly motivated and possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Is a critical thinking and good analytical skills
- Hands-on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
For more information contact Sheelagh Newman on 045 988 500