Payroll & Accounts Administrator
Naas - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Office Based initially with possibility of Hybrid.
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll & Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years' experience in a similar type role.
Experience using Sage Line 50 and Thesaurus Payroll would be a distinct advantage
- Provide professional, proactive and efficient support to the Finance Department.
- Weekly Payroll Processing, to include recording and processing weekly timesheets, onto Payroll System, report handling of wages and data entries to accounts system.
- Accounts payable invoicing and data entry & the reconciliation of monthly statements.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Customer Invoicing.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Cash, Bank and Credit card reconciliation.
- Tracking sales and invoices raised to Customers.
- Issuing of statements and ensuring payments are received in required time scale.
- Entering all relevant data on Sales/Purchases/Bank & Nominal ledgers & monthly reconciliation of all ledgers.
- Assisting with audit support, as necessary.
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Assisting with account receivable duties and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filling, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with other staff members, clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Assist in preparation of management accounts to P&L and Balance Sheet stage.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accounts administration role.
- Payroll / Accounting technician or equivalent qualification desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills particularly excel.
- Strong Accounting System experience, ideally with Sage50 accounts & Thesaurus Payroll packages.
- Strong numeric and reconciliation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410