As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for packaging and presenting services to the market in what is a rapidly changing environment. You will be required to work closely with different departments from sales and operations to product development.
- Product development: Make use of relevant Business Systems and Application Software to shape and enhance the group’s product offering
- Product messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging to emphasize the company’s strengths and USP’s
- Product launch: Plan and implement the launch of new releases and new products
- Lead funnel optimization: Create product marketing content such as landing pages, blogs, websites, and case studies that will increase new leads across industries and entry points
- Go to market campaigns: Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for the group’s products
- 5 years’ experience in product marketing or product management
- An ability to maximize the benefits of application software to enhance the product offering
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Self-starter with good attention to detail
- Effective at interacting with a wide range of audiences from those on the ground to senior management and our target market
- Effective problem solver with good business acumen
- Salary is very much depending on experience and is negotiable.
- Holidays 20 days.
- Hours of work 9am to 5.30pm.
- Onsite parking.