Office based - hybrid working after 6 months
Salary: €45,000 DOE
- Working as part of a team, efficiently process high volumes of telephone enquiries. Daily authorisation of repairs, issuing approval numbers and agreeing SMR costs within agreed guidelines in order to minimise these costs.
- Organising the logistics around the CVRT test requirements
- Daily update of Database and correspondence
- Ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum, and operating costs remain within agreed budgets
- Communicate with vehicle manufacturers and liaise with their representatives on issues determined by after sales policy.
- Resolve quality issues as directed by line manager.
- Ensure all complaints/ communications are dealt with adhering to the correct policy and within agreed guidelines
- To undertake any reasonable role related duties which may be required from time to time by line manager.
- Achieve team goals and achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
- Required to work on a rotational basis to cover the departments hours of operation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Technician Qualification essential (Motor Mechanics) or experience within an authoritative position as Service Manager / Advisor at a dealership / vehicle manufacturer
- Experience working in a corporate office environment and dealing with customers is advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and literacy required
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems (i.e. Word, Excel), Lotus Notes and garage systems desirable
- Pragmatic decision-maker with a good technical knowledge.
- High customer satisfaction drive, comfortable negotiating and talking to repairing garages and internally to resolve issues to mutual satisfaction.
- Good telephone communicator with both suppliers and customers.
- High achievement & drive with a proven ability to deliver results. Showing professionalism, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Team player who actively participates in shared objectives and has an enthusiasm and commitment to work towards team goals.
- Flexibility, willing to carry out variety of tasks/ activities requested and is prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time to time.
Salary: €45,000 DOE