Accounts Payable Assistant
Ballymount, Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Process a high volume of invoices (4,000+ invoices across the team currently)
- Make sure invoices are authorised by the relevant person and are correctly coded
- Utilise 3-way matching (PO, Invoice and Proof of Delivery)
- Significant focus on Subcontractor rules in specific countries
- Reconciliation of balances to supplier statements
- Solving invoices/creditor issues
- Assist with payment runs and month-end activities
- Compile and reconcile Month-end Accruals, Retention Reporting and Aged Creditors commentary
- Point of contact for all queries and will ensure they are dealt with immediately
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts Payable role is desired
- Experience with Sage or Construct software is beneficial, but not required
- Ability to establish effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced environment as well as experience with inter-company and multi-currency transactions
- Willingness to work collectively, helping your teammates out during any quieter periods
- Organised, resilient and a self-starter
- Work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410