Fixed Term Contract
Lucan, Co. Dublin
Salary: €28 - 30K
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to cover a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be required to commence employment immediately.
Experience using SAP or Navision would be a distinct advantage
- Timely and accurate processing of Suppliers Invoices & Credit Notes to Creditors Ledger & General Ledger
- Resolving queries on invoices with Suppliers ensuring that all relevant credits are received in a timely manner
- Approve and sign off of cross divisional charges on a weekly basis
- Reconciling Suppliers Statement, allocation of Direct Debits, issuing payments by cheque or electronic fund transfer as per agreed
- Ensure month end and quarter end deadlines are achieved
- Preparing quarterly accruals
- Other Ad Hoc work as required
- General Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Navision or SAP
- 2+ years Accounts Payable Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, keep within tight deadlines and multi task.
- Hard working and ambitious
- Confident and assertive
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410