Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
Full Time / Part Time
Tallaght - Permanent
Salary: €37,000 - €40,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Experience of using SAGE Line 50 would be an advantage
The client is happy to look at someone on a full time basis and also a part time basis.
- Managing the Accounts Payable
- Managing the Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Closing off ledgers for month end.
- Issuing monthly statements
- General Account's duties and dealing with all queries
- Build relationships with internal teams and external parties to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining administrative systems and ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently on a day to day basis.
- Responsibility for office maintenance matters including ordering and procurement of all kitchen and stationery supplies, building services, office equipment, archiving, and other suppliers and contracts
- Working with the IT manager in the management of related office equipment
- Assisting to maintain and record health and safety standards
- Proficiency in Sage Software (Sage Line 50)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellentl inter-personal communication skills including telephone technique.
- Ability to prioritise, to manage own work flow, use own initiative.
- Resilience - ability to work under pressure while maintaining quality and standard of work to meet strict time deadlines.
- Team player - ability to engage with the team and to provide support/ flexibility.
- Experience in managing invoice preparation and scheduling for the team.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410