Technical Advisor - West Dublin
Salary €45,000 - €50,000 plus benefits
Permanent, full-time position
Main Responsibilities involve:
- Handling of Technical Sales to customers, including active promotion of full product ranges, by telephone, e-mail, fax and post, on a daily basis.
- Support sales & specification teams
- Maintaining a record of all-Technical Sales enquiries and replies.
- Preparation of monthly reports on enquiry key performance indicators.
- Receiving and sorting Project Information details and distributing same to the Area Sales Representatives on a weekly basis or more frequently where required.
- Meeting & advising customers
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and attending presentations as necessary.
- Provide technical support for marketing department in new or review of existing literature and assessment of competitor products.
- Undertake internal and external training as provided to maintain own compliance with international, Group standards and legal regulations.
- Any other duties appropriate to the position as may be assigned from time to time
- Maintain a high standard of customer service
- Answer queries and provide support promptly and courteously
- Communicate issues to manager prior to further escalation of problems.
- Seek to ensure that the customer experience/interaction is positive and that actions are agreed and followed through in a timely manner.
- Accompany sales and specification representatives to customer sites and experience how best to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Relevant construction qualifcation
- Strong ICT skills (particularly Microsoft Office)