Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
Site administrator on a full time permanent basis to be based in Donegal with travel required to longford at times.
Site Administrator description
Site Administrator should have construction experience (preferable), they must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word & Outlook. They must have a can do attitude with excellent efficiency skills and good time management. Excellent level of attention to detail and organisation. Ability to work on own initiative. Good Organisational Skills & ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Site Administrator is reportable to the Contracts Manager, Project Manager & Site Manager. Their role is to help assist in the smooth running of the project from start to finish. They must ensure everyone complies with the procedures & standards set in place.
- Office Administration
- Saving of relevant incoming project emails
- Scanning of site diaries, allocation sheets, labour reports
- Typing up of Design Team, Subcontractor, Internal Minutes
- Compiling of Progress Reports
- Maintaining contact details of all Organisations & Contacts relating to project
- Drawing management
- Uploading drawings to our system
- Distribution of drawings to contractors
- Maintaining drawing register
- Administration of Quality Plans
- Checking quality plans are being maintained by site staff & signed off relevant check sheets on time
- Material Records and Returns
- Ordering of materials & plant/hire
- Uploading all delivery dockets onto spreadsheet & sending original dockets to accounts in head office
- Retention of Contractual Documents on our system
- Safety File / O&M Manuals
- Compiling Safety file/O&M manual at the end of each project
For more information contact Adrianna on 045 988 500