Senior Human Resources Advisor North Dublin
Hybrid 2/3 days WFH - Permanent
• Contribute to the design and delivery of strategic HR plans to enable and achieve outcomes and objectives.
• Ensure there is integrity in all people related HR decisions.
• Liaise with members of the senior management team to get to the root cause of individual and organisation issues to facilitate organisational solutions.
• Advise and coach managers on effective management competencies and skills to continue to drive a culture of positive employee relations.
• Liaise with external employment advisors as necessary.
• Act as divisional HR lead for organisational change, focusing on organisational design best practice and the embedding of change.
• Comply with all policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance on HR-related company guidelines and policies, as well as compliance with all national guideline to ensure a safe environment is achieved for all individuals related to the activity of the company. E.g Garda Vetting, Childrens First and Safeguarding
• Participates in process improvement initiatives for HR as part of a multi-disciplinary structure.
• To participate on internal committees where a human resources input is necessary.
• Provide the HSE and other external agencies with regular manpower reports and provide input into the company's Service Agreement.
• To contribute to the overall efficient running and development of the HR department.
• Act in accordance with the company's Code of Standards and Behaviour.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• A minimum of five years' relevant generalist HR experience in a multi team environment.
• Third level qualification in HR, QQI level 7 or above
• Hold current CIPD membership
• Extensive experience in recruitment and retention, employee relations including a detailed knowledge of grievance and disciplinary procedures ideally in a multi union environment together with an up to date knowledge of employment law is essential.
• Excellent leadership, strategic thinking, managerial, team-working, communication, negotiation/persuasion, strong ICT and organisational skills.
• It is vital that candidates have proven leadership skills, experience in advocating for change, and demonstrate creative thinking and initiative, and can manage an extensive workload and deliver results within defined timelines
• Experience of managing/supervising a team is highly desirable
• Relevant experience in the public service/healthcare/not for profit service is highly desirable.