• Manage existing customer base and be responsible for acquiring new business.
• Interpret customer particular requirements to understand, anticipate and meet expectations.
• Make technical presentations, demonstrating how our products can meet client needs.
• Generate technical sales proposals, quotations and tender submissions.
• Ensure quotes, tenders, enquiries are followed up to a positive conclusion.
• Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events as required.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline is an advantage.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English essential.
- Experience dealing with ‘Technical Queries’ and proposing solutions to customers.