Duties to include
- Maintain knowledge of competitors' solutions and their technologies
- Using a mix of available analysis technology knowledge, competitive strengths and weaknesses with a full understanding of client requirements to maximise sales opportunities
- Provide expertise in the development of repeatable value propositions and assist in tailoring them to specific opportunities
- Create a compelling vision to influence senior managers in formal meetings, workshops and presentations, adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience
- Identify new opportunities within the different sales regions and work with the sales and account teams on the go to market strategies
- Review the customer segmentations across key measurements and determine opportunities and risks for customer groups and sub segments.
- Production of internal sales reports & presentations.
- Analysis and production of sales data based.
- Production of corporate client sales reports & presentations.
- Promotion Calendar management for all Central Billing clients
- Typing minutes and drafting all sales communications
- Interfacing with other departments on behalf of the Sales and Marketing team
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
Skillset required :
- Experience of dealing and reporting to Senior Management
- Experience of managing a Senior Manager’s portfolio i.e. - Manager Management
- Possess: Excel to an expert level (Look-Ups and Power Pivots), excellent typing skills, MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Strong ability to liaise with customers and suppliers
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A multitasker with strong organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Highest confidentiality of critical business matters is a pre-requisite.