- Meet and exceed the annual sales budget.
- Be passionate and pro-active in all sales activities.
- Development and penetration of new markets
- Assist and lead product training
- Participate in the planning and formation of marketing and sales strategy and tools.
- Issue accurate and clear quotes that are profitable.
- Review and follow up on quotes that may lead to additional sales in an assigned territory.
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain good relations with the clients.
- Organize & participate in and attend trade shows as needed.
- Compile reports concerning progress of sales efforts, handle customer correspondence, and provide timely and effective follow-up on sales leads.
- Educated to Degree Level Business or engineering preferred or similar third level qualification.
- Willing and able to travel internationally when required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
- Overtime will be required within this role.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.