Roles and Responsibilities
- Focus sales efforts by identifying existing and potential volume in the region.
- Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new business and accounts.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers and maximise sales opportunities
- Lead the account query resolution
- Timely communications to customer services and credit control depts.
- Submit monthly sales reports and annual territory analyses to Management
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- A number of year’s practical experience in the construction or related industry.
- A proven track record in successful selling.
- A strong customer services focus with a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to maximise sales opportunities.
- Current full driving licence.