Receptionist / Administrator role in Co. Kildare.
This is a permanent, full time role. Farming / agri background required.
Salary up to €34,000
- Liaising with a broad range of clients by telephone, email and/or post
- Data input, analysis and processing to our inhouse database
- Report writing, as required – contribution to a wide range of written communication
- Handling queries, responding to requests, following up on documentation etc as required by the membership and the organisation on an on-going basis
- Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned on an on-going basis.
- Website updating for member adverts.
- Post and courier processing (incoming and outgoing)
- Filing according to strict procedures
- Managing office supplies; ensuring adequate supplies of documents, materials, enquiry packs etc are always available to assist other staff members in their roles
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in a reception/administration role required.
• Agriculture experience or farming background
• Integrity & Strict Confidentiality
• High level of IT competency
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team player with a strong sense of initiative and self-motivation
• Excellent time management skills
• Accuracy and keen attention to detail
• Friendly, approachable and professional in all interaction