Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator in Co. Kildare.
The role will be fully office based.
- Managing correspondence within tight time frames.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries, requests, and handling them when appropriate in a confidential, professional manner.
- Providing Administration support to the business.
- Assistance with the preparation, collation, and delivery of tender documents.
- Travel arrangements - Making extensive travel arrangements.
- Arranging staff accommodation.
- Stationery and Office Supplies Management.
- Conference room diary management.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post.
- Accurately account for Petty Cash with the Finance department.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently, while maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues.
- Dealing with queries from company employees, clients and management.
- Support for Office manager in management of office welfare facilities and supplies.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- 2-3 years’ reception experience, preferably in a similar role.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Sage experience (desirable).
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing processes.
- Accurately and efficiently handle information in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements.