Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Procurement / Office Administrator in Dublin 15.
Permanent, part time role. Fully office based. Previous experience required.
3-4 days per week, flexibility on hours.
Salary up to €35,000 pro rated.
• Support Procurement team by processing purchase orders, price/qty checks and email of orders
• Adding new product codes to system
• Create new creditor accounts
• Monitor supplier queries and co-ordinate for team
• Assist in the processing of purchase invoices
• Fulfil other ad-hoc admin duties as required
• Updating procurement spreadsheets/registers to assists site teams
Skills and Experience:
• Strong computer skills
• Enthusiasm to learn
• Ability to follow procedures and ad-hoc duties confidently
• Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent attention to detail
• Capable of working without supervision and an ability to assume responsibility and take ownership
• Team Player who can show flexibility and is prepared to assist others within the team where necessary