Permanent full time
Competitive salary plus benefits
Strong people leadership skills required.
- As a site leader, together with plant team, own the strategic direction for the site.
- Ensure compliance of the factory and site departments with all regulatory requirements in respect of Quality, food safety, Health & Safety & Environment. All against a continuously improving mind-set. Reducing the environmental impact of our manufacturing network.
- Deploy a programme to deliver world class in safety through leadership and ensure embedding in local organisations that has been developed together with Manufacturing leadership team
- Deploy the capabilities approach developed together with Manf LST to deliver Operational excellence and deploy WoW and (Lean) tools to support delivering Excellence in all we do, unlocking capacity and delivering value
- Owner of the site budget and budgeting process and well as the delivery of the Operating plan with all it’s KPI’s and targets
- Ensure agreed service levels and logistics
- Our employees are our most important ´assets´ and engaged employees will enjoy and deliver better results. Drive the delivery of a purpose driven, engaged and capable organisation
- Ensure the maximum delivery and maintenance of production lines in a safe and compliant manor
- Knowledge of and experience in working in an international manufacturing environment
- Ability to engage and motivate teams and to take people with her/him
- Pragmatic, hands-on approach to problem solving with a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to balance analytical rigor with entrepreneurial spirit and consistently drive for continuously improved results.
- Ability to communicate and convey the plan and direction accessible and understandable to all.
- Fluent in English.
- Third level education
- Background in technical and/or food is beneficial.
- Drive for results
- Establishing priorities
- Motivating and developing others
- Courageous leadership
- Interpersonal savvy
- Effective communication