Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Salary up to €41,000
• To gather information statistics and prepare reports as required, including administration of databases as appropriate to the role.
• To assist in the flow of communication between services and other functions within the organisation. To deal with correspondence, passing on relevant items as appropriate, replying
to correspondence on behalf of the management and ensuring all necessary correspondence is received by them.
• To receive, filter and respond to telephone callers and enquiries, referring messages appropriately, screening calls, answering on their own initiative whenever possible.
• To maintain a diary, scheduling and arranging meetings on their behalf and forward planning.
• To collate and distribute agenda and other papers for meetings. Taking minutes at meetings and preparing draft minutes for approval.
• Typing, formatting and preparation of notes, reports and presentations proofread and formatted to the highest standard possible.
• To provide cover for other PAs/Administrators, as necessary including minuting meetings, as requested.
• To provide Reception cover, – both scheduled coffee / post cover per rota and emergency cover.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent as minimum level of education
- Advanced working knowledge of technological solutions including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Full driving licence and access to a suitably insured vehicle.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and strong at co-ordinating activities
- Awareness of confidentiality and the ability to deal with sensitive queries
- Teamwork required and the ability to work in collaboration with others
- Ability to work on own initiative and to consult where appropriate