Naas, Co. Kildare - Permanent
Salary: €48,000 - €50,000
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Officer on a permanent basis.
Candidates must be IPASS Qualified and have a minimum of 3 years’ payroll experience in a multinational environment.
Experience processing a UK Payroll or International Payroll would be a distinct advantage
- Responsible for accurate and timely multi-country, multi- currency payroll, according to the payroll cycle - ROI/UK/UAE/USA
- Responsible for day-to-day payroll queries, external and internal
- Manage relationship with external payroll service provider – provide instruction, monitor results, and validate accuracy
- Driving innovative solutions and leading the continuous improvement in accuracy efficiency and service level
- Responsible for payroll tax activities, including compliance with multijurisdictional tax regulations
- Managing the month end payroll accounting process
- Preparation of payroll bank files
- Ensures compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines (GDPR)
- Responding to all payslip queries from employees
- Reconciling all payroll journals back to the general ledger
- Providing other financial assistance to the finance team as required
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a multinational payroll environment
- IPASS qualified (essential)
- Knowledge of Global Payroll, Payroll Taxes, benefits, and Accounting
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify & resolve problems in a timely manner and know when to escalate an issue.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure
- Displays great attention to detail and analytical ability
- Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ADP/ US payroll systems
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410