Bray - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Two payroll candidates required for my client based in the Bray area.
1 x Permanent role
1 x Contract role (6 months FTC) - Immediate Start
The successful candidates will need to have a strong Payroll background processing high volume payroll.
Experience processing an Irish and UK payroll would be a distinct advantage
Experience using Quantum Payroll and Sage Payroll is also an advantage
- Process Weekly and Monthly Payroll for 1300 Employees
- Assisting with processing a UK payroll for up to 100 employees (This could increase)
- Accurate and timely payment of wages ensuring appropriate statutory deductions are made
- Provide guidance and advice to Employees on Payroll matters
- Deal with Payroll queries and complete forms and provide letters as required
- Maintain Payroll controls including monitoring company sick pay, maternity and other forms of leave
- Assist with Time & Attendance system administration
- Process the relevant deduction payments including health insurance, savings etc
- BIK – ensure correct deductions are made
- Generation of the required payroll reports – including CSO forms, Finance/HR reports etc.
- Balancing control accounts, reconciling payroll accounts.
- Liaise with HR re implementation of any changes to payroll – incl. starters, leavers, changes to T&C’s
- Year-end returns - P35s/P60s
- Involvement in cross-functional and cross-divisional project work as is relevant to the position.
- Identification of continuous automation and process improvement opportunities
- Ensure all files are up to date and available for audit
- Experience and knowledge of payroll
- Strong Excel experience and knowledge is essential
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Good analytical skills and keen interest in best practice
- Experience of Micropay/Quantum will be an advantage
- Self-starter who also performs well as part of a team
For more information on either of these roles, then please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410