Part Qualified Accountant
Naas Road, Dublin 12 – Permanent
Salary: €38,000 - €42,000
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Strong Excel skills are required for this position.
- Assist with the preparation of the month end management reporting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations and statutory audit and tax requirements
- Preparation of weekly and monthly stock and sales reports.
- General Ledger posting
- Reconciliation of the vehicle stocking accounts for the Group.
- Manage tangible asset registers
- Monthly reconciliations of intercompany accounts.
- Assist with audit preparation
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for the Group.
- Cash and Debtors control.
- Assisting in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury functions.
- Preparation of the Bi-monthly VAT return and assisting in filing the return on ROS.
- Preparing monthly VIES and Intrastat returns.
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries.
- Participating in various other ad-hoc projects as defined by the business.
- Be a part qualified accountant or someone wishing to pursue the qualification.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 year’s previous experience in an account’s role.
- Possess strong administrative and advanced IT skills.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Exhibit strong analytical and communication skills.
- Previous motor industry experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410