Part Qualified Management Accountant
North Kildare - Permanent
Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Experience using an ERP system and strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- To support the Business Controller in completion of the month-end process to ensure timely completion of month end entries
- Provide accurate month end reports to support the management accounts process
- Monthly review of overheads
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of noncompliance
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting / ERP systems,
- programs, and procedures
- Provide accurate monthly Sales reports ensuring accurate capture of discounts/rebates
- Ensure accurate capture of COGS in the manufacturing process to support Gross Margin reconciliation
- Support to the cash management process
- Assist with trouble shooting on ERP
- Maintenance of a robust control environment to support the general operation of the business
- Ad-hoc finance projects and to perform other related duties as assigned
- Ambitious part - qualified accountant looking to progress in their career
- Preferred experience of working with EPICOR or other ERP system but not essential
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- An appreciation of Information Systems, processes and applications including Business Intelligence software
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410