Location: Dublin 12
Salary: Base salary plus shift allowance & benefits
2 cycle shift
Trade Qualification required
Strong Continuous Improvement experience required
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement and Maintenance initiatives to reduce downtime and improve performance
- Implementation of Manufacturing Excellence tools
- Perform and manage Root Cause Investigations
- To operate any computer based equipment as may be necessary to fulfil job role e.g. BMS, ePAS4, eQuality, MAI, PEMAC, LQT
- Ensure CAPA, Deviation and Change Control are raised and followed through.
- Maintain all company documentation to the highest GMP standard and ensure all company documentation is completed correctly
- To assist in developing and maintaining an appropriate spare parts stock
- Complete planned maintenance work orders and enter all relevant information in PEMAC
- Attend Production Performance Meetings when required.
- Ensure Compliance with cGMP, Health & Safety, Environmental and company standards.
- A relevant mechanical trade qualification.
- Candidates with a Hybrid Mechanical/Electrical qualification will also be considered, third level qualification is not essential but preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Continuous Improvement in production maintenance in a controlled and regulated environment preferably in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/food industry and will be familiar with GMP practices in maintenance.
- A Green Belt qualification or equivalent would be preferred but not essential.
- Cross functional/ Team working
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, take initiative , work with minimal guidance and drive progress
- Excellent Communication Skills