Permanent & Full Time
Based in Dublin West
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
Shift allowance & additional benefits included
Previous staff supervision experience Trade qualification required.
- Set and deliver challenging targets for the following performance metrics: downtime, schedule adherence, routing adherence, and deviations.
- Identify improvements in the work area. Implement best practice systems for improving performance against the metrics described above. This will include identifying key areas of downtime and putting corrective actions in place.
- Ensure CAPAs, Deviations and Change Controls are raised and followed through in accordance with the LQT system.
- Comply with Health & Safety, Environmental, cGMP regulations and company standards. Lead by example. Ensure that all work is to the highest standard and in compliance with all requirements.
- Integrate production and maintenance activities where possible and encourage and develop a cohesive, outcome-focused, high performing and highly motivated business team.
- Support the development, design, installation and qualification of new capital equipment so that receives a standard and reliable process that requires the minimum of support resources. Monitor and control the acquisition of new equipment and ensure that equipment types are standardised as much as possible.
- Provide validation documentation for any process changes made to the plan.
- Use the Maintenance Management System (PEMAC) to carry out routine work and to record breakdown work associate with equipment. Review reports from PEMAC and ensure that the preventive maintenance being carried out is relevant and performed in full and on time. Ensure that in the event of breakdown that remedial work is expedited and that follow-up actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Attend training and further education programs where appropriate.
- Deal with all industrial relation issues in so far as possible at a local level and promote good industrial relations in the execution of the job.
- Ensure that Technical Production Support Manager and the Business Unit Managers are kept informed of significant developments within the area.
- Third level qualification (degree or higher) in Engineering or Science.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a maintenance supervision role in a multi-national manufacturing organisation is essential.
- Your problem solving, communication and stakeholder management skills enable you to build strong relationships in a complex and diversified organisation – and you have the courage it takes to address difficult issues and stand your ground when it is necessary.
- Ideally you have experience from the Pharma environment and your interpersonal skills enable you to navigate effectively across multiple change agendas on site.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document or call Grace on 045-897733