The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, driven agile HR Manager with strong communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience in aligning HR strategy with the overall goals and business objectives.
- Managing the day to day HR operations and leading the HR team, you will oversee the positive employee journey in the organisation and develop a culture of positive engagement.
- Provide the business with an appropriate/legally compliant framework of HR policies and procedures.
- Continually develop and oversee performance management to support a high-performance culture.
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as recruitment, talent development, employee engagement, recognition & reward, management development and organisational change.
- Succession and workforce planning, from attracting talent, to successful on-boarding and retention whilst promoting a great culture and workplace.
- Advise, guide, and support managers and employees in all matters in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures.
- Work in partnership with management teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support improved organisational and people performance in line with business needs.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with strategic business objectives.
- Work closely with Group & Regional HR teams to establish and implement global HR inatitives locally.
- Managing, coaching and developing the HR team.
- Measure all HR costs and control expenditure against agreed budgets.
- Work closley with both the FD & MD to oversee remuneration and benefits within the business.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Motivated and capable of working on own initiative across a wide range of HR areas.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in multinational, diverse environments is important.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement