Based in Co. Meath
- Responsible for the entire HR function.
- Recruitment / head count planning as required, exit interviews
- Liaise with Revenue and Department of social protection as necessary with forms etc for employees
- Managing employee files, including managing starters and leavers files
- Issue all contracts of employment, memos, amendments, handbook etc
- On boarding of new employees in conjunction with Health & Safety & Food Quality teams for induction training
- Manage long term absences / illness as required
- Dealing with return to work forms
- Provide support to management on HR procedures, recruitment, appraisal, disciplinary etc.
- Managing employees eligibility to work / work permits as required
- Adhoc administrative duties as required
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a stand alone HR role
- Working knowledge of human resource legislation necessary
Please submit your CV for more information.