HR Generalist - Maternity Contract
Fully site based - immediate start
To deliver results and accountability for:
- Supporting People - Lead the people agenda, partnering with leaders, peers, stakeholders and managers for people initiatives and all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Recruitment and Selection - Develop and maintain the recruitment process, managing the organisation’s talent acquisition, developing a good understanding of requirements to ensure suitable candidates are identified, including work culture, industry and environment and ensuring that sufficient staffing resource are in place for operations.
- Employee Relations - Assist with the employee engagement strategy in order to support the organization structure. Support the Management Team based provide business accurate advice on process and procedures.
- Managing and advising on investigation, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Learning & Development – Identify training needs through the process of employee relations and support in arranging and booking of internal and external courses, LMS training etc.
- Administration Support – Maintaining, managing and updating employee training records and associated administration tasks.
- Performance Management – Driving and supporting the performance and appraisal review process.
- Succession Planning – driving backfilling of key roles with management of trained replacements.
- Support new and existing HR projects developed by the HR Manager in implementation and delivery.
- Monitor diversity of the workforce and work with the HR Manager to identify new projects to increase diversity.
- Develop and deliver HR solutions to drive performance, employee engagement, talent acquisition, people development, health and safety.
Develop an engaging culture where we seek, listen to and respond to employee feedback.
- Be aware of policy and procedures owned and changed from time to time.
- Liaising with the Key Account Manager and HR Manager to ensure all KPIs and QBRs are achieved by providing comprehensive data, trends, analysis, project progressions and that all stakeholder information is available for when needed.
- Ensuring all statutory employee licences are in date and staff made aware of renewal dates, ensuring that all other certificates such as first aid, safe pass, etc are managed.
- Be the People and Communications subject matter expert.
- Responsible for and liaise with all stakeholders with regards to process changes, administrative updates, data management, people welfare and to fully adhere to confidentiality of information.
Interacting with others
Working with people
- Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
- Supports and cares for others
- Understanding and approachable
- Ability to build relationships with internal clients and service partners
Leading & Supervising
- Sets appropriate standards of behaviour
- Motivates and empowers others
Adhering to Principles & Values
- Upholds values and ethics
- Demonstrates integrity at all times
Delivering Results & Meeting Expectations
- Monitors and maintains quality and productivity
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Consistently achieves project goals in a timely manner
- Shows good problem-solving skills and advances solutions
- Ability to prioritise and show flexibility as needs dictate
Applying Expertise and Technology
- Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
- Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Uses technology to achieve work objectives
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets & bespoke system utilisation
- Becomes the subject matter expert
Planning & Organising
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
- Identifies and organises resources and time needed to accomplish tasks
Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Works productively in a demanding fast paced environment
- Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations
- Maintains and portrays a positive outlook at work
Parking and free canteen facilities