€27,000 - €30,000 DOE
- Complete payroll for the group once per quarter and cover holidays
- Review payroll SOP - eliminate waste within payroll process.
Recruitment & Induction
- Liaise with all direct Business Unit Leaders on manpower requirements in line with the volume of new and upcoming programmes. Timely recruitment of key roles when approval for positions have been granted while managing costs of recruitment.
- Manage recruitment programme, liaise with recruitment agencies and forums and online job vacancy advertising, in a timely manner.
- Assist new employees in areas such as social security, banking, immigration, while effectively managing the Induction and on-boarding process.
- Develop job descriptions for all key positions in the business, in conjunction with management team, HR Manager and/or hiring manager
- Reference checks
- To maintain personnel files and ensure that all appropriate documentation is correctly filed in conjunction with payroll administration, and in line with legal requirements.
- To maintain the HR system (TMS) in a timely and accurate fashion, within remit. Provide advice and guidance to users of system within HR control.
- Responsible for the administration of all anomalies each day, inputting additional and driver hours, manual sign in, daily subcontractors on site and management of hours in line with rosters.
- Analyse and report on key HR metrics on both a weekly and monthly basis (WTD/Absence and HRD Dashboard)
- Manage new and existing projects while pro-actively contributing to the Shay Murtagh team, improvement or new projects to add value to the business.
- Management of terms of contracts on a monthly basis, management dashboard, Organisation Charts, annual leave, employee letters, annual employment update records, Christmas event planning etc
- Front of House Reception duties as and when required
- Monthly reminders for death in service forms
- Birthday and service milestones - organisation of gifts
- TMS reporting – break reports, audit reports – ensure our system is fit for purpose.
- Support Site management team in all aspects of PM process. Manage employee probationary periods, and provide guidance and support through this process where necessary.
- To monitor and manage absence (long & short term) records and liaise with supervisors/ HR Managers as appropriate.
- To support, assist and advice managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including Disciplinary, Grievance, Bullying & Harassment etc and manage employee complaints in line with policy.
- Advise and support management on suitable training requirements, administration and record appropriate training on the HR System & CPD records, while managing costs.
- Maintain a training library with training suppliers and course content and costs.
- Main supervisor for training documentation – ensure it is planned on system with costs, training description backup and manage the training plan .
Skills & Qualities
- Will use own initiative to resolve queries
- tenacity to stick with projects, tasks, or queries until they are completed satisfactorily.
- will work effectively in a team based environment
- will have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Do what needs to done to get the task completed within timeframe.
- display a strong attention to detail
- will act as a role model and champion to the company values
- will demonstrate the ability to adapt to change easily
Salary: €27,000 - €30,000