Based in Co. Longford
Permanent & Full Time
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
Hybrid working is available
This is an exciting HR position for an experience HR professional with 2+ years experience in a HR position.
- Recruitment – including job advertisements, candidate screening, organising interviews, managing correspondence with candidates i.e. Job offers, terms and conditions of employment and inductions
- Providing assistance and sound support to Department Managers, Depot & Sales Managers, Line Managers & Supervisors - this entails working closely with the operational / sales management team and maintaining a positive hands-on working environment
- Developing and maintaining HR policies and procedures throughout the organisation, ensuring not only compliance with legislation but that we have policies and procedures that make practical and moral sense
- Conducting and officiating at grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Act as the first point of contact for all our employees.
- 2+ years experience in a previous HR Role
- Expert knowledge of Employment Legislation and best practice
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent MS Skills
Please submit your CV via word document.