• Review and lead the timely and accurate delivery of monthly and quarterly financial results in line with Corporate and Global Savory reporting requirements.
• Review and provide insight and commentary for monthly internal financial reporting to be circulated to the Senior Management Team.
• Partner with the Business Unit Lead, Commercial team, and Operations team to review current insights on financial and operational analysis to evaluate, monitor and drive business performance.
• Develop and challenge strategic/business plans and identify areas of risk and opportunity.
• Support process improvement and optimisation by working closely with all department heads to identify inefficiencies in processes and potential cost savings.
• Prepare and develop annual budgets and financial plans for the group.
• Develop and maintain monthly financial forecasts including budget reconciliations and supporting analysis for the business.
• Support the preparation of ad-hoc analysis and management reporting to assist operational business decisions, including Budgeting, Forecasting, Commercial negotiations & Project appraisal.
• Work closely with the finance team to drive functional financial performance.
• Supporting the finance team on ongoing projects.
• Provide HR support and IT support to the group functions where required.
• Responsible for the finance function of five legal entities which includes two manufacturing sites.
• Provide leadership and direction to the finance team ensuring the team is structured and organised to deliver its core deliverables around reporting and controls.
• Responsible for compliance with group finance internal controls and SOX framework.
• Qualified Accountant.
• 5 years’ experience working at a similar level.
• Experience working in manufacturing industry is preferred but not essential.
• Excellent Excel Skills.