Finance Business Partner
HYBRID - Dublin 15
Reports to: Business Finance Lead
- Review and lead the timely and accurate delivery of monthly and quarterly financial results in line with Global reporting requirements.
- Review and provide insight and commentary for monthly internal financial reporting for circulation to management colleagues.
- Partner with the Business Unit Lead, Commercial, and Operations Team to review current insights on financial and operational analysis to evaluate, monitor and drive business performance.
- Develop and challenge strategic/business plans and identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Support process improvement and optimisation by working closely with all department heads to identify inefficiencies and potential cost savings.
- Prepare and develop annual budgets and financial plans for the group.
- Develop and maintain monthly financial forecasts including budget reconciliations and supporting analysis for the business.
- Support the preparation of ad-hoc analysis and management reporting to assist operational business decisions, including budgeting, forecasting, commercial negotiations & project appraisal.
- Work closely with the finance team to drive functional financial performance.
- Support the finance team on ongoing projects.
- Responsible for the finance function of five legal entities which includes two manufacturing sites.
- BA in Accounting or Economics
- Professional Finance Qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Power BI
- Experience in Hyperion, Cognos, MyBis
- 3-5 years post qualification experience in a dynamic environment, working in production environments or food processing environment is preferred but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
Base salary range €NEG
Annual incentive plan/bonus target 15% of base salary
Pension scheme contribution starting at 3-4%
Health insurance allowance €750 pa
Service holiday awards
Hybrid working conditions