- Manage and control the finances of companies in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Provide business & management support to aid decision making
- Manage the IT function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business.
- Participate in management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
- Management of the Finance, Accounts, stock control and payroll function.
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company
- Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business.
- Ad hoc financial analysis to support decision making.
- Cost Control; continually seek to reduce cost and introduce effective cost control measures.
- Cash Flow management; forecasting, monitoring and managing cash flow on an ongoing basis.
- Preparation, reconciliation and filing of payroll tax returns.
- Co-ordinate all tax & company secretarial filings and ensure tax compliance of group of companies.
- Optimise use of R&D tax credits
- Management of Foreign Currency exposure and associate Treasury Policy.
- Compile and analyse financial information for financial statements, budgets and management reporting.
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable function
- Assist the commercial team with pricing queries and agreeing commercial terms with partners
- Seek cost efficiencies and improvements where possible
- Liaise with company auditors on an annual basis
- Attend & Present, as required by the CEO, Board meetings, Management meetings, Staff meetings and other events.
- Ensure adequate insurance cover on an annual basis with our brokers
- Set up and maintain proper system of Internal Controls to safe guard the company’s assets
- Manage outsourced IT service provider to provide optimal support to the business
- Liaise with CEO to ensure the IT systems in place at the business are “fit for purpose” taking into account business requirements and budget
- 5 Yrs. minimum PQE CA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry would be a significant advantage.
- Experience working in a senior management role.
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise own tasks with good time management skills.
- Strong work ethic: Highly self-motivated, self-driven, “can-do attitude” and ability to multitask.
- A team player, able to collaborate in a cross functional team.
- Have an excellent command of the English language.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with effective influencing skills.
- Enjoy and thrive in fast paced environment.
- Experience building financial models
- Professional attitude and ethos.
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
The company offers good benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
For more information contact Deirdre McCarthy on 045 988 500