- Preparation and Review of monthly / quarterly management accounts and preparation of reporting packs for the Managing Director.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting pack including full P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of same.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organisation
- Monitor and report on agreed KPIs
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports
- Overseeing AR, Credit Control and AP.
- Ensure effective and robust site financial controls are in place to minimise risk
- In conjunction with the GFC & MD, develop and implement business plans. You will be a key figure in the delivery of these plans.
- Participate in senior management meetings to review company progress.
- Responsibility for year-end audit process
- Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of the annual budget
- Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, external reporting, tax compliance to domestic and international authorities, and managing the audit process.
- Maintenance and management of company asset base including fixed assets, Cash management / company treasury, stock control, debtors, etc
- Liaise with external parties - banks, legal advisors, auditors, insurers, IT consultants etc.
- Identify areas of weakness and develop and deliver on projects to improve the financial and operational efficiency of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CPA) with a min of 5 years PQE.
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills.
- Analysing information, planning and reporting research results;
- Strategic planning and an attention to detail;
- Experience using ABM is an advantage
- Able to multi-tsk and meet strict deadlines;
- Impeccable problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience in the construction industry is an advantage for this role.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have an excellent knowledge of the industry, and be motivated and a good team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
For more information contact Deirdre McCarthy on 045 988 500