Permanent - Limerick
Start Date: July/August 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to be either at Finalist stage or Newly Qualified.
Candidates can be either practice trained or industry trained and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Financial Accountant within an accountancy practice or Industry
- Experience in bank reconciliations, preparation of VAT returns, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Payroll experience would be very beneficial, and experience of European payrolls/taxes would be a major plus.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel.
- Must work well in a team, have a strong personality, and excellent communication skills.