Our practice client has a requirement for a qualified accountant ideally from Practice for both their Carlow office and Kilkenny office - Audit Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to build a rewarding career in professional services while helping businesses across the region to maximize their potential.
The role will include the review of financial accounts and tax computations for sole traders, companies and partnerships, and the management of a portfolio of clients. You will be working closely with a diverse team of experts and contributing to the growth and development of the Practice.
The successful candidate will be a CPA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with a minimum of three years’ post qualification experience working in a public practice environment. And will have;
• Strong attention to detail and technical knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to successfully manage deadlines and teams.
• Commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
• A willingness to learn and develop professionally.
Our Senior Accountant’s package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.