Financial Accountant PERMANENT, Dublin 12
Reports to: Financial Manager
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant who trained in the financial industry with a strong academic track record
Job Purpose:Reporting to Finance Manager the Financial Accountant will be responsible for varying accounting activities.
Key Tasks Required:
· To supervise and lead a team
· Responsible dealing with Customers regarding outstanding payments, processing and generating reminder letters
· Daily/weekly and monthly reporting, Regulatory and Statutory Accounting
· Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
· Assist on Finance Projects within the group – developing new processes, understanding new systems and maximising system benefits
· Ensure best practice for credit management and financial reporting
· Responsible for local treasury function and administration of bank accounts
· Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payables Department.
· Perform regular checks on credit limits and risks
· Dealing with banks regarding incoming & outgoing payments
· Backup to Finance Manager
· Assist in Monthly reporting to parent company
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
Excellent Communication skills
Newly/partially Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
Must have leadership experience
Credit Management/Cash collection experience essential.
Systems: knowledge of SAP and must have Advance Excel - essential
A high level of accuracy and attention to detail