Finance Manager, Manufacturing
Permanent - North Dublin
We are looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
The role will report to the Head of Finance and work within a team of 6.
• Working with our Senior Operations team, you will be responsible for delivering best in class performance from our manufacturing facility.
• This includes daily, weekly and monthly performance analysis of labour, output and material usage.
• Working with the finance team preparation of accounts, forecasts and budgets. Providing insights and actions to drive performance.
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs, supporting our NPD and commercial teams.
• Ensure tight control of inventory from raw material to final product. Identify areas for improvement and implement with our operation and supply chain teams.
• Working with our Supply Chain / Purchasing manager, ensure full analysis and reporting of purchasing movements and trends, ensuring the senior leadership team has full insight on the impact on the business.
• Ensure tight control of operation and supply chain overheads.
• The evaluation of potential Capital Expenditure in terms of feasibility, return on investment, etc., reporting and cost control of implementation of these projects.
• A key role in continuous improvement projects both within the finance team and across functions in the wider organisation.
• Other Ad hoc reporting and support to Head of Finance.
• The ability to identify critical data, value add analyse and communicate effectively is an important part of this role.
• The person must be a self-starter, be able to work on his / her own initiative, be willing to be immersed in the business, be a very strong communicator and willing to challenge others in order to make a critical contribution to the success of the business.
• Qualified accountant
• Min 3 years’ experience in manufacturing accounting role.
• They must have very strong IT skills, both in terms of a thorough understanding of how an ERP system works in a manufacturing environment and the ability to use IT to drive to improve ways of working.
• Experience in Power BI desirable.
• Advanced excel skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, management skills, strong work ethic, consensus gathering skills, organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and a willingness to learn.