• First point of contact with customers
• Improve communication and business relationships across all stakeholders.
• Excellent customer service through friendly, accurate communication and great administration practices.
• Excellent handling of all incoming calls, providing information of the highest calibre about services and products.
• Resolve customer queries by ensuring conclusive and excellent outcomes.
• Provide professional advice
• Actively develop the live chat function across the platforms
• Achieve the agreed KPI’s as set out by your manager and report on same.
• Liaise with other departments within the group and fully support our operations team.
• Ad-hoc targets in line with the needs of the business.
• Reviewing, analysing and documenting all business processes to optimise efficiencies and effectiveness on a continuous basis.
• Identifying opportunities and/or challenges in the supply chain
• Knowledgeable of all Microsoft Office systems and Microsoft CRM user.
• Delivering on specific brand building projects.
• Quality and timeliness of cross functional communications.
• Timeliness of issue reporting and corrective action; Performance versus agreed service levels.
- 2+ years expeirence in a similar role
- Strong excel skills required
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Desire to progress within the business.