Customer Account Specialist - French
- Provide high level of account management to customers.
- Manage customer orders from booking to invoicing through multiple channels
- Work with supply sites to satisfy customers required delivery dates.
- Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating the commitments (i.e. delivery dates or problem resolution), and keeping customers informed of status of orders, issues, etc.
- Provide customer support for pre order activities
- Manage Sales Order book / backlog in relation to dating / holds / quotes and P.O. errors.
- Process claims and product returns in line with the Business Unit policies within the service level objectives and initiate corrective actions.
- Provide high quality service through efficient use of all Oracle functionalities related to order fulfillment and relative to customer activity.
- Respond to and/or refer product and technical questions to appropriate channel.
- Share information with marketing and sales on customers and market conditions.
- Third level qualification in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain or product engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 years' experience in service / customer facing role.
- Understanding of operations and the supply demand flow is beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and experience with ERP (Oracle/SAP).
- Fluency in French required