Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Community Engagement Manager in Co. Kildare.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Hybrid working options available
- Develop and implement (i.e., arrange, manage and coordinate) successful community engagement activities.
- Develop and manage individual communications strategies, processes, and materials for each stage of a project: pre-planning, planning, pre-construction, construction, and operational phases;
- Manage the Community Liaison Programme on individual projects to ensure Communications and Engagement Plans on Projects are effectively delivered.
- Providing guidance to the Community Liaison Resources and direct their workload activities to ensure timescales and requirements are met. Interact with the digital team on individual projects to ensure Communications and Engagement Plans on Projects are effectively delivered.
- Analyse communications risks and issues as appropriate and work closely with Project Managers to effectively manage risks.
- Attend and present at relevant community engagement events as required.
- Act as brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects across all public relations material developed.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities and associated branding at industry conferences and event.
- Manage Video Production and Photography across the team for various campaigns, events and activities.
- Track and analyse brand performance and trends in terms of in market performance and operational KPIs.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders manage the day-to-day Project Communication issues.
- Develop and continually maintain awareness of all statutory obligations regarding Communications on infrastructure development and provide definitive advice to all relevant stakeholders.
- Level 8 Honours Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline essential.
- PRII Diploma in Public Relations desirable;
- 5 years + of experience and proven track record in a prior customer-facing position;
- Strong relationship and reputational management experience;
- Self-starter and flexible in terms of availability for community engagement outside of normal hours;
- Competent with common Microsoft Office software packages;
- Significant experience of managing engagement with communities on major high profile-infrastructure or renewable energy projects is desirable;
- High standards of media skills, verbal & written communication skills;
- Understanding of community engagement and consultation practice and approaches;
- Background in project management and knowledge of the planning system and/or energy policy;
- Strong people management skills;
- High degree of accuracy in executing work;
- Ability to schedule work and deliver to tight deadlines;
- Strong Analytical Skill and Planning Abilities.
- General brand management experience;