Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager
Celbridge – 12 month Contract (View to Permanency)
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Office Based Role
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager.
This is initially a 12 month contract with a strong possibility of permanency at the end of the 12 months.
Candidates must have a strong Bookkeeping and Payroll background and be proficient in general Finance Administration.
Experience of using Sage Line 50 would be a distinct advantage
- Finance Administration
- General Bookkeeping duties
- Bank and Cash Control
- Petty Cash
- Management Accounts
- Other general duties as required
- Be a fully qualified or part qualified accounting technician
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in bookkeeping/ accountancy role.
- Have experience in computerised accounts package.
- Have experience in computerised payroll package.
- A knowledge of payroll, RCT and VAT.
- Excellent level of numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of business online banking and processing payment runs.
- Experience in the software packages, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Be receptive and willing to upskill
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A high degree of discretion and ability to work with sensitive and confidential data.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Experience of Sage50/Surf.
- Experience of producing month end reports
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410