Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager
Naas - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 + Bonus
Start Date: July 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years'experience in a similar role.
Experience using Sage Line 50 and Excel would be distinct advantage
- Purchase Ledger control
- Debtor Invoicing and Credit control
- Payroll Management
- Cash reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Day to day accounts
- Account Payable
- Posting Invoices – purchases and Sales.
- Processing Payments
- Reconciling to supplier statements
- Balancing Creditors Control
- Accounts Receivable
- Oversight Invoicing
- Posting Cash receipts
- Balancing Debtors Control
- Chasing up Debtors – Cash Calls
- Posting Journals
- Monthly Reporting.
- Reconciliation of Nominal Ledger Accounts
- Management of Monthly Budget
- Financial Analysis, VAT , VIES , Intrastat returns
- Quick month end close down
- Support ongoing financial projects as required
- Office Management duties
- Efficient operation of office functions
- Improving and introducing new office procedures
- Supervision of Sales Order Processing, order tracking etc.
- Liaise with Management and Sales/Service teams
- 3 -5 years previous experience in a Senior Accounts role
- A 3rd level qualification will be an advantage.
- An excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail to achieve a high level of accuracy with numbers.
- Approachable and enthusiastic
- Be a team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Starter and able to work under own initiative.
- Ambitious, willingness to learn & take on new tasks.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410