Our client is looking to supplement their Finance team with an enthusiastic Finance Professional who can grow with the business, work in a fast-paced environment, work to deadlines and improve current processes. The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Director and be based in their North Dublin office.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Preparation of month end and year end accounts.
- Responsible for processing of accruals and prepayments at month end.
- Overview of preparation and issuing customer invoicing.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Employee payroll preparation and processing (fortnightly & monthly). Preparation and submission of returns for payroll, VAT & VIES on ROS.
- Preparation of year end audit file and liaising with external auditors on any matters they may have.
- Prepare account reconciliations as required.
- Continuously improve finance systems and processes.
- Supporting the operational managers and providing monthly reports.
Participate in ad hoc duties and projects as required by Managing Director
Minimum Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel, and a strong general proficiency in IT systems.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to set deadlines.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to support and influence senior financial and operational colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- G/L reconciliation, Journal entry, Accounts preparation.
- SAGE experience an advantage
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of RCT
- Part/Fully qualified