• Co-ordination of all banking administration changes
• Shop cash and credit card reconciliations for pharmacy sites
• Bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
• Forensic investigation of pharmacy shorts/overs and ensuring compliance with SOPs
• Undertaking special project work including due diligence on acquisitions
• Achieving pharmacy aged (shop) debt & credit control targets and reporting of same
• Weekly updating of cash flow reports forecasts for actual figures
• Assist in preparation of withholding tax certificate collation, submissions, cash collection and journals
• Assist in preparation of EFT/BACS Transfers in line with working capital requirements
• Ad hoc administrative duties as required
• Part qualified accountant or part qualified by experience in a similar role.
• Strong systems experience & experience of a Microsoft Navision or similar ERP system.
• Ability to work with significant volumes of data to investigate and arrive at a point which allows an information-based decision to be made.
• Excellent communication skills, capable of delivering results to key stakeholders.
• Works well, both in a team and under one’s own initiative
• Strong excel skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills essential.
• Attention to detail and ability follow up essential.
Hybrid Working Available with a 50:50 split of office and working from home
Benefits: Pension, Increasing Annual Leave, Study Support