Naas – Permanent
Salary: €38,000 - €40,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Administrator on a permanent basis.
Candidates will need to have a minimum of 2/3 years similar experience and an IATI qualification would be distinct advantage.
Strong Excel skills are required for the role.
Experience of using an ERP system would also be a distinct advantage
- Posting of monthly journals to the nominal ledger
- Ongoing review of both debtors and creditors accounts and actioning any outstanding queries / outstanding payments
- Assist with VAT returns and reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Assist the Finance Manager with various general accounts queries
- Assist with the implementation and testing of a new ERP system (SAP Business One).
- Preparation of various monthly reports for senior management.
- Various Ad- hoc projects / tasks in the Finance Department.
- Assisting in the year-end audit process.
- Excellent Excel skills along with good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of using an ERP system.
- Good telephone manner.
- Previous Accounts experience or IATI qualified.
- Positive can-do attitude is essential and ability to work on their own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410