HR Manager (Part Time)
Based in Arklow, Co. Wicklow
- Manage the full Recruitment and Selection process and associated activities
- Sponsor the People Strategy with a focus on attraction, retention, development, wellbeing, communications and engagement to enhance the culture
- Provide expert advice and support on Employee Relations issues
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Labour and roster planning
· End to end Payroll management and administration
- Change management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a HR department
- Ideally Degree qualified in human resources or related field.
- People oriented, and results driven
- Successful track record in creating, providing and promoting great culture and workplace practices.
- Knowledge of Payroll and HR systems
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law and HR best practices
For more information please submit your CV via word document or call 045-897733