This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company based at our new 20-acre manufacturing facility in Co. Meath.
The Management Accountant will be part of the Finance team and will be responsible for the preparation of group management information on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis including, in particular, monthly group management accounts and other associated financial information.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Director, gaining excellent exposure in the running of the finance function. This role will be best suited for a commercially minded accountant seeking to progress their career in a very dynamic environment
• Group Management accounts preparation including analytical review
• Budget preparation & Cash Flow Forecasting
• Inventory Management & Cost Reduction
• Monitoring of monthly, quarterly and annual statutory filing requirements
• Process and procedure evaluation and improvement
• Weekly sales update and company scorecard information
• Weekly wages reporting
• Weekly cash flow forecasting
• Preparation of VAT (both UK & ROI) returns
• Review of cash forecasts and payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid efficiently
• Management and preparation of the annual external audit process
• Liaison with internal teams ensuring accurate financial reporting requirements are met
• Qualified Accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ACA or CPA
• Minimum 3 years post qualification experience ideally within a commercial accounts environment
• Excellent relationship building skills both internal and external
• Deadline oriented with excellent communication skills
• Experience of ERP accounting systems.
• Intermediate or Advanced Excel Skills