Newbridge - Permanent
Salary: €28,000 - €32,000
Start Date: June 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to have a strong background within practice.
Good systems and Excel skills will be required for the role.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
- Previous experience in a small or medium size accounting practice;
- Ability to work without supervision on QuickBooks, Xero or similar accounting packages;
- Ability to train clients and deal with client queries relating to Cloud accounting packages;
- Recent experience of preparing and filing Irish VAT, payroll, RCT returns;
- Ability to prepare sole trader and small company accounts;
- Ability to prepare management accounts;
- Good oral and written communication skills and fluency in English;
- Positive, client-oriented attitude to work;
- Pleasant personality with ability to relate to clients and staff;
- Previous experience of staff training;
- Ability to prepare income tax and corporation returns under supervision.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410