Clondalkin – Permanent
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
Office Based Role
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Billing Administrator on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Experience of using Sage Line 50 and strong Excel skills would be a distinct advantage
- Ensure that all designated customers are invoiced correctly and accurately within specific timescales.
- Manage own portfolio of customers ensuring that all invoices are produced by the contractual deadline and adheres to taxation rules
- Identify any errors in bills volumes and reconcile discrepancies.
- Adherence to Quality standards in all dealings with customers
- Adhere to SLA s for vendors, customer queries, ensuring targets are met within SLA guidelines
- Respond to phone, email customer queries and complaints
- Review and resolve customer queries
- Assume other duties as may also be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including - Microsoft Outlook, Windows & Excel
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience using Sage 50 Accounts would be an advantage however not required.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410