Clondalkin - Fixed Term Contract - 3 months (View to permanency)
Start Date: January 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an Assistant Accountant to cover a 3 month fixed term contract.
There is a strong possibility that this contract will go permanent.
The successful candidate will need to be a part qualified accountant or an Accounts Technician.
Strong Excel skills will be required for this role.
Candidate must be available to commence employment immediately
- Reconcile all creditor accounts as a priority
- Ensure all creditor reconciliations are kept up to date going forward
- Prepare payment runs, post to sage and send remittances
- Post all bank payment and receipts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Month end journals
- Prepare accounts to trial balance stage
- Tax returns and reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the finance department
- Suitable candidate must be strong in AP and reconciliations with experience in month end processes and postings.
- Ideally will be a qualified Accounts Technician or part qualified accountant
- Strong Excel skills are required for the role.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 0858749410